Sustained, long term and competent solutions are required in the operations of hundreds of thousands of circuit kilometres and MVA capacity of transmission systems which would make them reliable, available and robust.
This is the exact service expertise and solutions that AIMSL brings on board with the help of our experienced & specialised operations team who have more than 500,000+ man days experience in operating substations and transmission lines of varied voltage levels from 220 kV up to 765 kV AC.
We are the only private player in the industry to provide end to end solutions in HVDC system operations, having an operational experience of HVDC interstate transmission link of over 1000 kms from Mundra in Gujarat to Mahendragarh in Haryana.
Our expertise in operations includes:
- Operation of EHVAC & HVDC assets as per defined Indian grid codes and IEGC parameters in coordination with Indian grid regulators
- Operation of solar power plant
- Manage assets in accordance with applicable health, safety and environment regulations
- Remote operation of substation
- Expertise to analyse:
- Root cause analysis of transmission elements
- DGA analysis