AIMSL offers a range of services to its customers across the solar power sector.
million modules handled
Inverter Duty Transformers
Our Competitive Advantage
The segregation of team leads to expert functioning at an individual level and the combination of such expertise in turn leads to the most-optimum generation and performance of solar plants.
This shows the commitment of AIMSL towards optimum utilization of our solar plants and supporting India’s climate goals.
AIMSL provides cutting edge Asset Management Services with fully integrated business management software that facilitates information flow between all the business functions, shares data across multiple locations and works as a glass door for external stakeholder, thereby kicking in transparency in the entire value chain. It also includes performance of plants/ assets as well as reporting of the performance.
We have set up an Energy Network Operation Centre (Adani-ENOC), a state-of-the-art facility that generates smart reports and actionable items along with centralized data capturing, processing and analytics of solar plants. It leads to well-informed decisions, optimal performance and cost benefits. Its capability can bring multiple technologies on the same platform for seamless performance analysis, monitoring, issue detection and its diagnostics.
Solar engineers can advise on component selection and help avoid inefficient plant layout and design, while keeping in mind both capital costs and the long-term O&M costs. This enables cost reduction and optimizes production.
This may involve services such as:
1. Repowering and upgrades
2. Quality audit and inspection
3. Plant design review
Proper maintenance of a PV plant is essential to maximize both energy yield and the plant’s useful life. Optimal operations must strike a balance between maximizing production and minimizing cost.
- Water efficient, semi-automatic and automatic cleaning of solar panels.
- Cost efficient and condition-based vegetation management.
- Drone-based thermography of plants backed with large data analytics and artificial intelligence.
- SAP-mapped preventive maintenance to ensure higher mean time between failures and improvement in the life of HT equipment.
- Continuous and regular testing and analysis to achieve higher plant efficiency.
- In-house capabilities of IV curve and EL testing.
Semi automatic method for module cleaning
A semi-automatic method for module cleaning was invented at our sites in Punjab and Rajasthan where cleaning was done with a mix of air and water. This method has decreased the usage of water by 66% and 46% respectively, doubled the number of modules cleaned per day and increased the generation gain considerably.
100% Dry module cleaning methods
Various other PoCs are being conducted at our solar locations testing 100% dry module cleaning methods as well as focusing towards automated cleaning. Once successful, such methods would be implemented at all locations ensuring maximum generation of power with zero use of depleting resources.
String Monitoring System
In central inverter plants, one of the major challenges is that the SCADA data is only available at the inverter level. Since there are ~100 – 120 strings connected to an inverter, it becomes very difficult for the users to identify the reasons for underperformance of an inverter. Currently string level monitoring is done manually, however this is time consuming and sub-optimal.
AIMSL has specialized and experienced Team of Operation and maintenance in LT & HT Switch Gear and Transmission.
- Development of Relay Coordination settings according to Site requirements.
- Special protection scheme
- Suggesting maintenance, ROC of LT/HT switchgear System
- Over all annual maintenance of AC switchgear
- electrical installation & repowering of plant assets
AIMSL has a dedicated team in DC section of solar power plants. They master in Central and String Inverters, DC string and Solar PV modules.
- I-V curve scanning
- String Monitoring checking, Module testing
- Improvement in cable dressing for improvement in String breakdown
- Module structure of Tracker and Fix tilt Alignment
- Tracker Angle monitoring
Analytics Team and Diagnostics
AIMSL has a highly specialized Data Analytical Team. They generate intelligent reports through RONC on real-time basis, which results into creating actionable items for Site and HO Team for improving plant performance as well as health.